Ways to Obtain a Green Card are listed below and each one will list forms, documents, and other evidence required for the initial petition. 

Adjustment of Status Marriage Green Card (AoS)

Consulate Processing Green Card (SR-1, IR-1)

Asylum/ Refugee Green Card (File after One Year)

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)

Add Text Here...